We are LGG Marketing and we are looking for active, athletic individuals to distribute leaflets Door-to-Door all over London & surrounding counties. If you are honest, hardworking and can work as part of a team then JOIN US today
Benefits of Working With Us
- You’re flexible to choose which days you are available to work. Our teams are posting 7 days a week.
- This role is on a self employed basis
- Multi-lingual teams
- Training provided
- You will see parts of London that you have never visited whilst being paid
- Job advancement
What this job role involves
- Our team standard is to be able to post 1 leaflet every 15 seconds. You will need to be prepared to do a minimum of 6 hours of distributing a day.
- Our distributors only deliver leaflets directly into people’s letter boxes.
- All our distributors are GPS tracked.
- Our teams are supervised and you will work within a team.
- Our teams work all over London, we will always do our best to place you on a team that is close to your home, but at times you will need to be able to travel.
- Your rate of pay will vary according to the type of material you are delivering (leaflet or magazine), and quantity you are capable of posting.
ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED?
We are LGG Marketing and we are looking for a reliable, hardworking and well-organized person with an experience in the industry, to manage a team of leaflet distributors.
We work quickly, efficiently and with great attention to detail.
The job includes driving and managing a group of people in different locations in London and the surrounding areas. Posting of leaflets will also be necessary for certain jobs.
Early starts, great pay.
- You must own a vehicle and have a valid clean driving license
- Experience in the leaflet distribution industry
- Experience in managing small group of people
- Good mapping skills and orientation are a must
- Professional and positive attitude
- Good communication skills
Full training provided.
CV’s are good, covering letters are even better.
Give us a bit more information about yourself, why you feel you’ll be good for the position, highlight any relevant experience or transferable skills – applications with a covering letter are favourable.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £2,000.00-£2,500.00 per month