January 2023 is the release date for the first issue of the Local Green Guide Croydon magazine. The publication will be a high quality A4 residential magazine that will be delivered to residents throughout the London Borough of Croydon. The quarterly local resident magazine will be jam-packed with important messages, information and featured articles. Our aim is to empower residents within the Croydon Borough to know who they can turn to, who they can connect with and who they can go to.
We believe community is key and we want the Local Green Guide Croydon magazine to be a pathway for community growth. Our magazine will be a trusted and reliable source of local information for residents with pages available within to promote businesses that want to reach a large volume of potential new and existing customers. If you want to position your brand in the forefront of local residents mind an advert within the Local Green Guide Croydon magazine can expand your exposure.
Advantages of securing an advert space within the Local Green Guide magazine compared to other local publications;
- Exposure – The magazine won’t just be delivered to one postcode district but the whole London Borough of Croydon, which is over 156,000 households including those hard to reach properties in Purley, Kenley and Coulsdon
- Experience – We have over three decades of experience in the door to door distribution industry and work collaboratively with various local authorities, communication companies and well-known national brands
- Profitability – Range of advert sizes to accommodate any budget. We suggest you capitalise on this new marketing opportunity by adding Local Green Guide Croydon to your marketing mix, the issue will reach up to 386,000 residents in the Croydon Borough
- Retention – With useful features, helpful content and high quality print, residents are less likely to discard the magazine because it will bring convenience to their everyday life.
Below are just some key features within the Local Green Guide Croydon Magazine
- Events Calendar – Details upcoming events and activities in the local area
- Vouchers Page – Containing exclusive offers and discounts
- Puzzle Page – Exciting activities for all ages
- Featured Articles – Focus on local businesses and spotlight on individuals within the Borough
- Councillors Page – List of elected representatives
- Borough Map – Highlights important transport links and emergency services within the local area
- Index and Contents – Enables readers to locate content quickly
For daily news and tips about the Local Green Guide magazine follow our facebook page to keep you to date. We will be releasing fresh content each day.
If you would like to do further reading about why magazine advertising should be apart of your marketing campaign we have listed a few added resources for your perusal;